Plusminus is an app to track your habits.
Track and chart your progress and routines using counters.
- Apple Watch
- Weekly / Monthly / Yearly Chart.
- Backup can be restored.
- Check your Weekly Habit tracker.
- Check your schedule at a glance on the calendar.
- Various alarming options on your habits.
- Various fonts.
- How to use
- Swipe left, plus +
- Swipe right, minus-
- Long-press to insert a count number.
- Tab a habit to see its activity chart.
- Try to add these activities.
- Drink a cup of coffee
- Wash a car
- Read a chapter
- Take a Bath
- Bike for one mile
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Stay tuned, Plusminus is getting better!
- FabricLog Data We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. Cookies Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service. Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or